In a continuing series, Paul and Howard talk about parts of the body that sometimes hurt. This time we’re on about Why Knees Sometimes Hurt. There is a Fairly Crap Transcript™ here.
- What pain in the knee means
- Where the most common injuries mean
- Why surgery isn’t generally required
- Arthritis and the knee
Paul Kedrosky is a frequently injured athlete who, when he isn’t rehabbing, is also a venture investor. Howard Luks is a top sports orthopedic surgeon.
Music & Disclaimers:
- Crossing the Chasm by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3562-crossing-the-chasm License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Marty Gots A Plan by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4992-marty-gots-a-plan License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Disclaimers apply and can be heard at the end of the episode