Paul and Howard talk about rotator cuffs, those four muscles around your shoulder that often go awry and sometimes really hurt. There is a Fairly Crap Transcript™ here.
- What are rotator cuffs anyway?
- Tossing, tools, and trees: the evolutionary history of shoulders
- What happens if part of your rotator cuff goes, you know, missing?
- Pretty much everyone over 45 has rotator cuff problems. Most don’t notice.
- The future of fixing — and/or not fixing — rotator cuff problems
- Shoulder MRI Findings in People with NO Shoulder Pain: Are Some Tears “Normal”
- Calcific Tendonitis — What is it?
- Fossil hominin shoulders support an African ape-like last common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees
Music & Disclaimers:
- Crossing the Chasm, Kevin MacLeod. Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0
Disclaimers apply and can be heard at the end of the episode.