In the second of a two-part series, Paul and Howard talk about metabolic syndrome, in particular about how its effects can be reduced, and even eliminated. There is a Fairly Crap Transcript™ here.
- What metabolic syndrome is, a review
- How “area under the curve” influences fixing the problem
- The relative role of diet, exercise, drugs, and surgery in managing some of the causes of metabolic syndrome
Music & Disclaimers:
- Crossing the Chasm by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3562-crossing-the-chasm License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Marty Gots A Plan by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4992-marty-gots-a-plan License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Disclaimers apply and can be heard at the end of the episode