Paul and Howard talk about sports injury imaging, from x-rays and MRI, to ultrasound. You can find a transcript here.
- What are the main tools for imaging injuries?
- When are these tools most useful? When are they not?
- Why Paul thinks he should be on a frequent imaging program
- The future of imaging, from machine learning, to handhelds, to potentially doing it less routinely
- You cannot unsee your MRI report
- Should We MRI All Patients With Joint Pain?
- Video: How dangerous are magnetic things near an MRI?
Paul Kedrosky is a frequently injured athlete who, when he isn’t rehabbing, is also a venture investor. Howard Luks is a top sports orthopedic surgeon.
Music & Disclaimers:
“Crossing the Chasm” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Disclaimers apply and can be heard at the end of the episode.