In this episode Paul and Howard talk about fitness and heart-related measures, from resting heart rate to heart rate variability.We will get into this topic in much more detail in some upcoming episodes.
- Recovery heart rate: Why it matters and how to measure it
- Resting heart rate’s importance in health and fitness
- Heart rate variability as a proxy for stress and fitness
- Heart rate variability (HRV) for monitoring health
- Zone 2 heart rate training for longevity and performance
Paul Kedrosky is a frequently injured athlete who, when he isn’t rehabbing, is also a venture investor. Howard Luks is a top sports orthopedic surgeon.
Music & Disclaimers:
- Crossing the Chasm by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3562-crossing-the-chasm License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Marty Gots A Plan by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4992-marty-gots-a-plan License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Disclaimers apply and can be heard at the end of the episode