Paul and Howard talk about shoes and their consequences.. There is a Fairly Crap Transcript™ here.
- Why do we wear shoes?
- The evolutionary history of the foot
- The anatomic consequences of shoe wear
- Mistakes people make buying athletic shoes
- The explosion is athletic shoe varieties, from minimalist shoes, to maximalist shoes, and everything in-between
- Common shoe-related foot injuries
- Born to Run
- Daniel Lieberman’s Skeletal Biology lab
- A history of the running shoe
- Kiss, God of Thunder
Music & Disclaimers:
- Crossing the Chasm by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3562-crossing-the-chasm License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Marty Gots A Plan by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4992-marty-gots-a-plan License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Disclaimers apply and can be heard at the end of the episode.