This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
We’re all living four years in the online commerce future
Think I’m more surprised at the number of businesses that still have phone lines
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 344,375,650 million vehicle miles traveled, down -3.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 94.2% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 1,080,346 daily travelers, down -3.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 1134.2% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 51.1% compared to one year ago.
|Copyright © 2021 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org