This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
Only the economists are left as market bears, so when they turn bullish … run!
Where Americans lack access to running water
The declining labor force participation of work-age males in the US
Equity-related ETFs ate more than 60% of all inflows last month
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 360,085,757 million vehicle miles traveled, down -1.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 103.1% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 564,372 daily travelers, down -11.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 544.7% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 72.1% compared to one year ago.
|Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org