This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
Content cost and scripted shows boom during the OTT boom
Global market share by streaming provider shows a surprisingly wide-open market
Global TV viewing has grown since 2010, but largely at the expense of traditional TV
Autos & parts languishes badly as e-commerce category
As dealers make their money from service, technicians per dealership climbs
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 356,752,617 million vehicle miles traveled, down -1.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 101.2% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 501,513 daily travelers, down -36.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 472.9% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 73.6% compared to one year ago.
|Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org