This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
A much warmer-than-average early winter is putting big pressure on natural gas prices
“The system is failing me” vs coronavirus death rates, around the world
Data traffic at Dutch Internet provider KPN now spikes every hour on the hour as Zoom calls start. Most popular start time? 11am
China GDP is now early all the way back to the pre-pandemic trend
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 351,122,726 million vehicle miles traveled, down -2.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 98.0% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 703,546 daily travelers, down -28.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 703.7% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 68.4% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org