This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
Used vehicles lead the list of prices that rose during Covid
Percentage of total workers who could work at home, by sector
Black Friday is eating retail
Cayman Islands lead the list of tax-abuse enablers
Around the world, a majority of shoppers have changed their shopping behavior as a result of Covid
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 396,142,277 million vehicle miles traveled, up 1.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is up 123.4% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 907,332 daily travelers, up 5.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 936.5% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 62.6% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org