This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
Zombies companies are fighting the good fight
Global liquidity and solvency nearly back to pre-crisis levels
If you’re going to Armageddon it, Armageddon it often
This “bitcoin” thing is up a lot. I think it’s something new. Wonder what it is.
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 363,873,173 million vehicle miles traveled, down -1.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 105.2% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 611,497 daily travelers, up 3.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 598.6% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 67.8% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org