This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
Declining fees at asset manager is driving consolidation
Cord-cutter services are increasingly coming down to a few winners
There is much more uncertainty about Moderna vaccine efficacy than the headline number suggests
Source: Stephen Senn
Global energy demand doesn’t peak until 2030, according to Mckinsey
Renewable energy investments topped upstream oil & gas in 2020, for the first time ever
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 362,612,227 million vehicle miles traveled, up 1.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is up 104.5% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 978,297 daily travelers, up 1.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 1017.6% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 59.2% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org