This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
Insider transaction ratio on equity markets hitting 12-month highs of bearishness
As global fashion sales rise, we getting less use out of our clothes than ever
How Intel semiconductor manufacturing lots its way
China’s recent income-adjusted economic growth has been lower than Taiwan, Japan, or Korea’s was when they were at the same economic level
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 353,862,229 million vehicle miles traveled, up 5.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is up 99.5% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 881,579 daily travelers, down -2.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 907.1% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 63.8% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org