This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
TV is just for old people and their kids, and some of their kids’ kids
Dependency ratios around the world are heading sharply higher
Marriages are happening the US later than ever
Bubbly tech stocks accounted for 25% of the S&P 500 market cap on Nov. 5
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 373,642,363 million vehicle miles traveled, down -1.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 110.7% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 674,633 daily travelers, up 6.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 670.7% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 67.4% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org