This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
Mobility continues to decline in the US, after a brief election bump
I’m old enough to remember when there used to be public companies on stock markets
Sports-ish sports are not a thing with the young’uns
Gen Z-ers lie like every other generation, which is good to see
The young’uns think the oldsters are going to start something
It’s puppies, all the way down
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 364,395,205 million vehicle miles traveled, up 2.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is up 105.5% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 836,600 daily travelers, down -1.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 855.7% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 66.1% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org