This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
IPO dollar volume in the US is touching dot-com levels, even if the number of iPOs isn’t yet
The number of public traded companies in the US is back to mid-1980s levels
Jurgen Klopp for president/PM/etc.
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 358,968,163 million vehicle miles traveled, down -1.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 102.4% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 973,020 daily travelers, up 4.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 1011.6% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 58.7% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org