This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
Likelihood of a US coup has risen to levels comparable with parts of sub-Saharan Africa and South America, according to latest figures
Source: OEF Research
All your corn are belong to us, says China
Worst NYT graph ever says global leaders are getting younger, even if data doesn’t really say that
The number of self-claimed US presidents should hit 4,000 by inauguration day, at the current growth rate
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 297,361,672 million vehicle miles traveled, down -6.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 67.7% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 689,951 daily travelers, up 12.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 688.2% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 63.9% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org