This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
US retail gas prices have turned over and are accelerating downwards
Commodities assets in ETFs are stuck near multidecadal lows
Jack Nicklaus badly lags in Master’s career earnings in 2019 dollars, despite wining six times
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 395,528,886 million vehicle miles traveled, down -2.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 123.0% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 867,105 daily travelers, down -1.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 890.6% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 65.4% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org