This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
Companies are targeting every aspect of the traditional university, a sort of unbundling of Harvard
Global sea levels have now risen almost 200mm since 1900
Coal has largely been eliminated from UK electricity production, falling from 118 TWh in 2008 to 2 TWh today
Phoenix temperatures have become an inferno over the last hundred years
Consumer spending on travel and entertainmeant in the US is softening again, according to latest Chase card data
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 375,885,515 million vehicle miles traveled, down -2.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 112.0% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 636,533 daily travelers, down -5.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 627.2% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 70.4% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.
Copyright © 2020 kedrosky.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you signed up at kedrosky.org