This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
People working from home think they’re like everyone else, but they’re badly wrong
There is still more than a year of oil imbalance ahead, despite recent energy market improvement
Source: Goldman Sachs
Asia-Pacific countries have taken a hard pass on the current COVID-19 resurgence
Source: Tomas Pueyo
A handy graphic of urine colors and their consequences, from least to most
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 315,851,727 million vehicle miles traveled, down -1.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 78.1% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 618,476 daily travelers, down -18.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 581.3% from the Apr 15, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 66.3% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.