This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
Four of the ten most expensive cities in the world are in the US, surprisingly
The world’s semiconductor chip choke points are in just a few countries
The M&A history of the few remaining major US banks
The COVID-19 crisis versus the global financial crisis
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 351,523,529 million vehicle miles traveled, down -3.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is down 98.2% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 892,712 daily travelers, down -7.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 919.8% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 61.5% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.