This post first went out on my Daily Graphs newsletter, which is delivered to your inbox every morning at 6am PST. You can subscribe here.
A heat map of 2019 vs 2020 US box office is a wasteland
COVID-19 symptom searches spiking in much of Europe
Source: Arbor Data Research
The coronavirus elevator discount is real: the higher the building, the greater the discount
Latest California vehicle miles traveled data:
- 370,664,679 million vehicle miles traveled, unchanged 0.0% from a week ago.
- Vehicle miles traveled is unchanged 109.0% from the Apr 05, 2020 trough.
Latest US air passenger data:
- 648,517 daily travelers, down -2.0% from a week ago.
- Air passengers are up 640.9% from the Apr 14, 2020 trough.
- Daily passengers are down 66.1% compared to one year ago.
Forwarded this and want to subscribe? Click here.